What is a support incident?
- An incident is a single reproducible issue that focuses on one aspect of the Casper Suite and can be identified by isolating specific symptoms.
- If an incident can be broken down into subordinate issues, each issue will be handled as a separate incident.
- A reproducible incident is any problem that can be re-created on JAMF Software systems.
- A single incident may include multiple contacts, including emails, phone communication, and any other transfer of information that is necessary to reproduce the problem at JAMF Software.
- Any issue that is determined to be caused by a software bug or error in documentation will not be considered an incident.
What items are not covered by a support incident?
- Custom Coding
When is an incident resolved?
Any incident identified by JAMF Software will be considered resolved when any of the following statements are true:
- Information regarding a reasonable solution has been provided.
- Information regarding a reasonable workaround has been provided.
- Information that isolates the issue to a third-party product has been provided.
- JAMF Software determines the incident is an enhancement request.