Join the JAMF Software Channel Partner Program
Help organizations succeed with the Apple platform
The JAMF Software Partner Program helps Resellers and Service Providers deliver JAMF Software solutions to their customers. We work with trusted advisors from around the world to solve problems and drive new business.
Why Partner with JAMF Software?
- The percentage of Apple devices in your customer environments have more than doubled in the last three years
- 98% of businesses expect significant growth in Apple devices over the next three years
- 60% of businesses are supporting 100 or more Apple devices
- 91% of these devices require IT involvement during setup
- 80% of IT professionals are not confident with the tools they currently use to manage Apple devices
- The average Casper Suite customer increases Mac deployment by 66% after their first year of purchase
- JAMF Software has over 13 years of Apple focus
- You’ll enjoy recurring revenue
The JAMF Software Partner Program has two tiers
Gold – These partners have met specific sales metrics and illustrated their commitment to solving customer problems.
Silver – These partners have the ability to vend JAMF Software products and services.
If you are a JAMF Software customer looking for a Partner
Please contact us and our Global Alliances team will help direct you to the partner best suited to serve your needs.
If you are interested in becoming a Partner
Using the form on this page, apply to become a partner and our Channel Administrator will contact you with additional information.
If you are currently a Partner
Learn more about the Casper Suite from our user-driven community site, JAMF Nation.
Share some information about a customer's project by submitting a deal.
Access a wide range of helpful Partner resources in your JAMF Nation Partner portal.
Become an Integrator
Integrators are certified by us to facilitate onsite, hands-on training for our customers. This engagement is called the JumpStart, and ensures the Casper Suite software is properly configured to address business requirements and is optimized for the customer's specific environment. Learn more.