For an organization looking to train a group of IT professionals in an on-premise delivery of a JAMF Software course.
- Private classes are offered at a flat rate
- Lab equipment and printed materials are provided by JAMF Software for each student
- An organization purchasing a private class may distribute or resell the course seats, however, all attendees are subject to meeting stated course prerequisites
- Auditing and recording in any form is prohibited
- Private classes offered by JAMF Software are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable. Cancellations within 6 weeks prior of the class start date are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. In the event that a private class must be canceled due to extenuating circumstances within 6 weeks of the class start date, JAMF Software may, at its discretion, allow the class to be rescheduled.