Certified JSS Administrator (CJA)
For enterprise server administrators, the CJA examines the aspects of installing, configuring, and maintaining the JAMF Software Server (JSS) in complex environments on macOS, Windows, and Linux through a workflow-based environment.
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of lab-style, hands-on interaction
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day
- Lunch every day of the course
- All hardware and software required for the course
- Printed course materials
- CJA certificate and jacket (mailed upon passing the exam)
- CJA badge on your JAMF Nation profile (upon passing the exam)
- Comfortable working with a command-line interface
- Windows and Linux familiarity
- Meet and share your experiences with other Apple administrators
- Distinguish yourself from others in the IT industry
- Learn how to scale your JSS infrastructure as your organization grows
View Available Courses and Register Online Now
Register with your Training Pass through JAMF Nation or contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative to register.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.