El Capitan 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.11
"El Capitan 101: OS X Support Essentials 10.11" is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on OS X El Capitan. This course gives students a tour of the breadth of OS X El Capitan and the best methods for effectively supporting OS X El Capitan users and systems. Informative lectures and hands-on case study exercises provide real-world experience.
- User Accounts
- File Systems
- Data Management
- Applications and Processes
- Network Configuration
- Network Services
- Peripherals and Printing
- System Startup
- 3 uninterrupted days of lab-style interaction
- Refine the troubleshooting process and learn how to become more efficient with available tools and resources
- Learn about OS X 10.11 El Capitan features in depth
- Meet and share your experiences with other IT administrators
- Distinguish yourself from others in the IT industry
- This course, when combined with the OS X Support Essentials book by Peachpit Press, helps prepare you for the Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) exam
- Students will receive one credit to take the Apple Certified Support Professional exam. The credit can be used either immediately after the class on the third day, or within 3 months of completing the class at the JAMF Software office in Minneapolis
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
Apple Training offers courses to address your needs, whether you're an IT or creative professional, educator, or service technician. The Apple Certified Support Professional course is a great way to differentiate yourself and gain recognition for your technical expertise with Apple.
View Available Courses and Register Online Now
Or contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative to register.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.