Software Engineer - Automation | Poland
The JAMF Software Development team is looking for Software Engineers specializing in the development of automation around enterprise software testing.
As a Software Engineer focused on testing, you will be a key resource on the development team building the next generation of the Casper Suite. You will have responsibility for designing and building automated tests in support of our continuous delivery model for software.
JAMF Software is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our ultimate goal at JAMF Software is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
Location: Katowice, Poland
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelors Degree Supervisor: Manager, Software Engineering
- Build a deep understanding of JAMF Software customers’ successful workflows, and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release
- Coordinate within the development team to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, and integration testing
- Work within the development team to build and maintain the systems that support further automation of tests
- Hold development teams accountable for delivery of features that meet the needs of Casper Suite customers while being of the highest quality possible
- Experienced in design and execution of manual tests
- Experience in object-oriented language (required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience coding, preferably in test automation
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, and/or Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Java, Bamboo, Cucumber, and Selenium experience preferred