Product Manager - Bushel
We are looking for a high-performing candidate to join the Product Management team as Product Manager, Bushel. Bushel is a pure SaaS-based Apple Device Management product targeted at small/midsized and growing companies. Based in either Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI, this role reports to the Director, Product Management and is responsible for leading the strategy, product planning and delivery of the Bushel product.
In this role, you will identify market problems and opportunities, solicit and synthesize input from a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (product management, senior management, channel partners and customers), define and drive a product strategy aligned with our overall business and product strategy, develop and gain support for a product roadmap and plans, and work with engineering, marketing and customer-facing teams to deliver and launch new software releases.
Critical skills for success in this role include a proven track record in both direct and indirect channels, experience in adapting and managing a high growth SaaS-based product, and strong communication and influencing skills in a matrixed environment.
Location: Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Manager: Director, Product Management
- Create and manage the product strategy for Bushel
- Identify and define market opportunities to support the business plan for Bushel
- Curate and deliver a product roadmap to align with JAMF’s product portfolio
- Maintain close relationships with key partners and customers to create, manage, gain approval and communicate the product roadmap
- Work with Business Development and Channel to champion new product strategies
- Build tools to collect and analyze data to accurately measure the success of product initiatives
- Be the primary spokesperson for Bushel by working closely with evangelists to enable our sales teams and channel
- Be the “Product Owner” to champion initiatives through UX and Engineering
- Validate and iterate on product enhancements to ensure that customer needs are being met
- Help in the definition of functional requirements and solution-specific market requirements
- Monitor new technology trends, including Apple hardware and software releases
- Ensure JAMF Software builds great products
- Experience building and growing pure SaaS-based products for small and growing businesses
- Experience building products to be sold and positioned through both a direct and indirect channel
- Proven experience working with, leading, and motivating cross-functional and virtual teams
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience in a channel-centric environment
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills to persuade and gain stakeholder support
- Proven experience in taking on challenging problems and solving them.
- Ability to travel between 25- 50%