We’re headed to ACPE Northwest May 6-8. This event helps build long lasting relationships and partnerships in educational technologies that support the sharing of knowledge, skills, and best practices to effectively serve the K-12 educational environment.
Stop by booth 19 in the Gold Sponsor showcase in the Cascades Ballroom on Wednesday night to hear about our leading Mac and iPad management solution, the Casper Suite, and its education-centric app, Casper Focus.
We also invite you to join us for an open house to contribute to the conversation around best-of-breed Apple management from 4:30-7:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 7 at The Lodge at Welches. Visit our booth for additional information.
See how our solution helps streamline the classroom experience by empowering educators and administrators to:
- Purchase, distribute, and track apps and content for Mac and iPad
- Automatically deploy and patch software applications
- Furnish a secure testing environment for exams and quizzes
- Provide personal management for student Apple devices
- Focus students on a single iPad app or webpage
We’ll be on site throughout the event and welcome the opportunity to meet, talk, and share ideas on how to ensure you get the most out of your Apple devices. Let’s start planning for your summer projects now, come see how the Apple experts at JAMF Software can help.