Casper Suite Essentials (CSE)
This two-day course is perfect for anyone new to the Casper Suite or those looking to refresh their knowledge! The CSE includes hands-on exercises covering common management tasks for OS X and iOS devices. This course builds a solid foundation and provides a core understanding of day-to-day management for OS X and iOS devices with the Casper Suite.
- JAMF Software Server (JSS) administration basics
- Enrollment methods
- Inventory and reporting
- Building and managing packages
- Managing policies and profiles
- Self Service
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- App and eBook distribution
- 2 uninterrupted days of lab-style interaction with the Casper Suite
- Take a leadership role in your organization, establishing a deeper understanding of OS X and iOS management
- Explore best practices and workflows for managing OS X and iOS devices
- Meet and share your experiences with other Casper Suite administrators
- Distinguish yourself from others in the IT industry
- All attendees will receive a certificate recognizing their status and receive a recognition badge on their JAMF Nation account
- Basic OS X familiarity and iOS familiarity
This is a great opportunity to gain core knowledge of OS X and iOS management, expand your peer network, and increase your proficiency in the Casper Suite.
View Available Courses and Register Online Now
Or contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative to register.