Casper Suite iOS - Rotator
THE CASPER SUITE HANDLES EVERYTHING iOS
From a single console, the Casper Suite allows administrators to publish apps and eBooks, deploy and manage profiles, gather inventory details, gather purchasing and warranty information from Apple’s Global Service Exchange, integrate with LDAP and native Apple technologies, administer passcodes, lock or wipe devices, and so much more.
Casper Suite iOS - Section 2
DETAILED REPORTING ON ANY iOS DEVICE
The Casper Suite ensures administrators always the know the status of a device and provides powerful solutions for compliance needs.
The Casper Suite’s reporting capabilities:
- Set devices for scheduled check-in (every 24 hours by default)
- Search your inventory by criteria
- Gather device information, installed apps, and settings from the same console used for OS X inventory management
- Scope management tasks, create smart device groups to assign configuration profiles, automate alerts to let administrators know if devices are out of compliance
- Reference purchasing and warranty information from Apple's Global Service Exchange (GSX) and populate user login information with LDAP
CUSTOMIZED iOS CONFIGURATION PROFILE SETTINGS
Manage an entire range of Configuration Profile settings with the same console used to manage Macs. Build granular Configuration Profiles within the JAMF Software Server (JSS), or upload previously created profiles with iPhone Configuration Utility (iPCU).
The modular approach and web-based interface support:
- Build Configuration Profiles for iOS devices
- Manage settings for individuals or groups
- Enforce data protection and encryption settings
- Manage settings, policies, and account access through LDAP
Casper Suite iOS - Section 3
Lost or stolen devices can compromise important data. Remotely manage iOS devices with the Casper Suite. Send lock, wipe, and clear passcode commands to lost or stolen devices from any web browser or mobile device. Strengthen security by enforcing data encryption for users with the Casper Suite.
Discover why IT admins and users rave about Self Service. The convenience of publishing apps and eBooks for end users to access without IT interaction saves time, money, and increases compliance.
Offer immediate access to apps, eBooks, and Provisioning Profiles with a single-tap install. The Casper Suite ensures that end users have everything they need as new devices are enrolled. Deploy apps and eBooks across thousands of users based on smart group settings. Easily done from a single console.